The Mission of Constantia Private Security is to maintain an environment that allows it’s clients to conduct their lives and business in a safe and secure manner, through the provision of guards with superior training, high integrity, and unimpeachable moral standards, 100% of the time.
Our consistant quality of service comes through the use of former military, law enforcement, and guards trained through our own facility.
• Highest quality of effort,
• Integrity of work, people and results,
• Commitment to the personal success and professional growth of our people and our projects,
• Respect for our co-workers, customers, partners and competitors,
• A commitment to charity through non profit work.
The Roles and Responsibilities of a Security Guard
• A security guard’s role is to PROTECT people and property of his employer or contracted clients.
• A security guard’s responsibility BEFORE an incident/offense has occurred is PREVENTION.
• A security guard’s responsibility DURING or AFTER an incident/offense has occurred is to OBSERVE and REPORT.
The major responsibility of a security guard is prevention BEFORE an incident/offense occurs. Thus, a security guard should be highly visible. By being seen, the guard may discourage anyone who might be considering theft, damage, or personal injury. A security guard’s job is PREVENTION.